Crazytricks.org is one of the popular and top-searched platforms to get easy and effective tech tricks. It’s the right platform for you if you are looking to expose your quality work to our growing audiences. We always welcome you to contribute to our site on regular basis, if you have are ready to help our viewers by solving their issues by means of your posts. If you feel you are ready to write for us, then go through our contributor guidelines before start writing for us…
Contributor Guidelines To Follow
Therefore, if you are willing to contribute to our site, then we recommend you to take care of a few contributor guidelines before you submit your content.
- We only accept original, unique, and plagiarism-free contents. So, avoid submitting those articles that don’t belong to you.
- Avoid grammatical mistakes. If you want are wondering to benefice yourself with guest post opportunities bestowed by Crazytricks.org, then avoid grammatical mistakes.
- At Crazytricks.org, we provide a unique platform where you can reach big audiences with minimal efforts. We recommend you to carefully proofread your content in order to avoid rejections.
- If you want to become a contributor, then submit blog post that’s more than 800 words.
- Before you submit guest post, it’s mandatory for you to know what sorts of content we accept. You can submit posts that cover hot topics in Social Media, Technology, Windows, and Top List.
If you meet above-mentioned guest post guidelines, and willing to reach a big audience then we welcome you to Write For Us.
How Can I Submit My Content?
We employ our best efforts to succeed your article. Once you feel that your article is ready to publish and meet above-mentioned contributor guidelines, then it’s the time to submit your content @ email@example.com. As soon as you submit article, it will go through the editor’s review. Once it meets all prescribed guest post guidelines, our editorial team will publish your content.
In any case, you fail to fulfill contributor guidelines, then you will be informed via email to do necessary changes. Once your content has made it through editing, re-submit guest post to give writing a live link.
What I Need To Do Once My Article Gets Approved?
We are a community full of tech-savvy audiences. So, once your article gets published, we recommend you to share the same on your personal social media networking sites, like FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google to bring more traffic to your post. Although, you can also encourage tech-geeks friends and your follows to share their views related to my guest blogs by means of comments for more user engagement.
Got More Question/ Confusions?
If there’s something that still bothers you, then no need to worry at all. Can I resubmit my posts on other blogs? Can I mention the name of the site I’ve written for in my author bio? If you are submitting your article for the very first time, then these types of queries are obvious. If you are one among those who want to clear their doubts before you start writing for us, then simply drop us a mail describing your doubts. We will reach you soon.